Friday, January 12, 2007

More Snow


Okay I love the snow: snow boarding, building snow forts, snow ball fights, snow cones.....but enough is enough. It wouldn't be so bad if it all fell during the week but it seems to snow every weekend so that we are trapped indoors and then it clears so that we have to go to work on Monday. We have had a few snow days this winter, although they were when we were in Cancun and it was raining. I did really enjoy snow boarding last week end. I would like to do more of that (Amy likes the lodge, I think) It just needs to snow during the week so that I can get more snow days!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck! I know what you mean about snow days. When I was at NAU I would have to walk to my 8 am class in a blizzard and get completely frozen and then they would finally declare it a snow day at like 10:00. Disgusting. I'll take our winters here in the valley, thank you very much.

Traci said...

Wow! What a great picture! Hope it quits snowing on the weekends and you can go out and snowboard some more! Amy LOVES the lodge...especially the hot chocolate! lol